With all climate changes, dull skin, loss of radiance, loss of moisture are common complaints, yet it is as important to understand the causes and how to get rid of them. Majority of us prefer to drink coffee, tea or soda during the day, as a result we don’t drink enough water. Water is our friend. Drink water to increase the moisture levels in the skin. After all, more than 80% of our body is water!
Lack of sleep can worsen the dullness of the skin, as well as excess sodium and fast foods. Supporting the skin from inside with good choices of food, drinking water and good quality sleep definitely help with bringing back the radiance and resilience to your complexion. Seasonal changes drastically alter skin quality and at this point our skin needs external support without weighing it down.
Essential Radiance Serum has been created with these exact concerns in mind.
Important tips for a radiant skin:
- Support your skin from inside, eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Drink plenty of good quality water, decrease your coffee/tea or soda intake.
- Dull, stressed, tired skin needs to be nourished, replenished and strengthened. It is important to invest in a good quality serum that will provide nutrients quickly.
- Do not rush the serum stage. You will obtain best results when you carefully layer the skincare products. Let the serum skin in to your skin, let it drink it. Wait for 2 minutes before applying the moisturizer. Rushing the serum stage and applying the moisturizer right away will result in diluting the concentrated serum, which means your skin will not reap all the benefits.
- Apply the serum or cream from the neck up with semi-firm upward movements, working against gravity. Never drag your skin downwards.
- Vitamin B3 helps to fight against aging free radical damage. It also helps with enhancing radiance and hydration.
- Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract helps to support illumination and resilience.
Dr. Ebru Karpuzoglu, MSc., PhD
Chief Scientific Officer